安徽快三专家推荐:A Unique Combination of Expertise
安徽快三开奖员 www.h8iz.cn Synergy of expertise, from ingredient creation to consumer's perception during application, makes richness of SEPPIC innovation!
Scientists design molecules and manufacturing processes around 3 core know-how:
Plant & Algae Technologies and Biotechnologies
- Botany, Vegetal Biology, Phytochemistry
- Cells culture
- Sugar-based chemistry: bio-based surfactants & active ingredients
- Bio-based Lipoaminoacids
- Polymerization in inverse emulsion, polymerization by precipitation, nature-inspired polymers
The exploration of alternative pathways to chemical transformation is also a constant search within SEPPIC.
Formulation and associated process expertise are key in the design of new ingredients with added value, to create formulation concepts and to solve customer’s issues.
Illustrative formulation prototypes are designed to demonstrate the sensorial and emotional potential of a cream.
- Emulsology / emulsification process
- Vaccine adjuvants (sterile or not)
- Formulation of oral solid dosage forms
- Powder mix and co-processeses, encapsulation
- Granulation, compression, color matching, film coating
Scale-up and adaptations to industrial capabilities are managed by a dedicated expert.
End-use ingredient performance & characterization
The ingredient behavior is evaluated in real use conditions to provide ready-to-use solutions.
- Physico-chemical characterization to check dispersion and solubilization quality, to insure stability and formulation robustness, to control the behavior during use, such as good flowing properties or ?appropriate spreadability.
- Performance evaluation to predict sensory and emotional perception, release or protection of active ingredient, cleansing effect.
Life science expertise
Life Science experts ensure the ingredient safety and efficacy.
Biologists define in tubo and in vitro strategy to discover the ingredient mechanism of action, as well as clinical evaluations to support the ingredient final claim.
- Mechanism of Action: tissue engineering, imaging method & 3D skin bio-impression
- Clinical Evaluations: classical (Biometric & scoring…), and new digital connected skin analysis
Immunology is dedicated to vaccine adjuvants, with two main focus:
- Characterize the immune response
- Study cutaneous and mucosal properties
Analytical methods and validation of ingredients and manufacturing processes, guarantee the ingredient integrity, safety and compliance with the international regulations.
Expertise in a wide range of technologies:
- Liquid and gas chromatography
- Atomic and molecular spectrometry
- Physico-chemical such as Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Phytochemistry (NMR)
- Chemical analysis such as titration
Intellectual property & brands management
A dedicated team applies, surveys and manages patents and trade-marks to protect the value of innovation.