安徽快三遗漏表:Corporate Social Responsibility
安徽快三开奖员 www.h8iz.cn Ensuring the performance over the long term by acting responsibly on a daily basis, improving operations and integrating social and environmental aspects into decision-making, are the stakes of SEPPIC policy.
Develop products & processes with at least one environmental and health benefit
Act to continuously reduce the global environmental impact of SEPPIC activities
③ Social and Societal
Develop employees and involve suppliers, customers, communities and stakeholders
SEPPIC rated “Gold” with a score of 73/100 by Ecovadis for its CSR policy
PDF - 235.32 KB
2020 objective: 100% of new products bring at least one environmental or health benefit
Every time SEPPIC designs a new product, it brings at least one environmental, social or health benefit among the following criteria:
- The raw materials used to manufacture the product are sustainable, bio-based or obtained through the 12 principles of green chemistry,
- Limit impact on forests (for example RSPO for sustainable palm oil),
- Green chemistry principles are used to manufacture the product with a reduced environmental impact,
- The product packaging has an improved environmental profile,
- Customer’s process has a lower environmental impact (lower consumption of energy or water, lower waste level, lower CO? emission),
- The environmental footprint of the product at end of life is reduced, with lower environmental toxicity or better biodegradability,
- The product has a positive impact on local communities involved in the production of raw materials, product manufacturing or transportation,
- A key function of the product improves health.
2020 objective: -20% on the impact of SEPPIC manufacturing plants (vs 2012 baseline)
20% reduction of Water consumption
- Optimization of manufacturing processes to reduce water consumption.
20% reduction of Waste
- Minimization of the organic content of liquid effluents by optimizing production processes.
- Development of new ways of valorizing solid wastes and packaging
20% reduction of CO? emission and Energy consumption
- Implementation of a management system for greenhouse gases to reduce CO? emissions at plants and distribution centers.
- Reduction of CO? emissions from product transportation.
- Implementation of an efficiency management system for energy on all production sites and use of energy performance criteria in the design of new manufacturing equipments.
SEPPIC participated to the ADEME experiment on the implementation of a quantification method for greenhouse gas
PDF - 2.43 MB
Creating value starts with people
Commit to safety, occupational health and well being.
The first priority of SEPPIC is safety, health and well-being of its employees around the world. It aims at building a culture of safety, striving for an incident-free workplace.
- Applying International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standards
- Applying the best health and wellness benefits for all employees
Encourage lifelong learning and development to ensure employability
SEPPIC gives its employees the chance to grow professionally through regular training and career development tools
- Train each employee wherever in the world
Value diversity and create a culture of inclusion
The diversity of the teams is necessary to understand customers in more than 100?countries. An inclusive workplace culture that values different perspectives builds employee engagement and fosters innovation.
- Recruit and retain a broad spectrum of employees with different backgrounds and experiences.
SEPPIC, involves its suppliers, customers and stakeholders in social responsibility.
- Be ethical in doing business,
- Evaluate and select all strategic suppliers based on social and environmental performance,
- Better transparency on sourcing,
- Develop sustainable sourcing with suppliers?(for example RSPO for sustainable palm oil),
- Develop sustainable RSE projects with customers.
Involve all SEPPIC entities around the globe
SEPPIC contributes to the development of local communities in which it operates.
- Involve each entity of SEPPIC in a community project wherever in the world,
- Develop locally new specific sourcings.